Thursday, August 23, 2012

Though today wasn't as productive as I would've liked it to be, I am okay with that. I think my body, told me to take a breather and take my word when I say, TRUST YOUR BODY. My body locked up and was clearly giving me the go ahead to be lazy today. So that is exactly what I did today. Nothing. At least nothing productive. At first it made me feel guilty though, I've been out and about, working my ass off with my exercise program and eating right that actually not doing something made me feel incompetent, which I would've never felt to this degree a couple of weeks ago. I need to be comfortable in knowing that in this process it's okay to take a day off from all the insanity around me once in a while. Well tomorrow is a new day, ready for new experiences, and back to being productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment